Sunday, November 23, 2008

The snow is here!

And our dog LOVES it! Emma is at just the right height that she just walks along and scarfs down snow. Generally chomping it as she goes through the banks. It's pretty funny. SO, here's a pic of Emma in the snow...
We got about 10" total since Thursday. I went to Pep Boys friday night to get them to change my snowtires, since I still have the ones from last year, and even after making an appointment, it would have been a 2 hour wait, and cost $125. Yeah, right Pep Boys. You must be losing your mind! I am taking it back to the place that the snow tires came from. They can't get me in until Friday, which isn't great, but at least I'm not going to pay for them!

This week is Thanksgiving, so I'm excited. It's a pretty hectic week. Today we are going to get a xmas tree stand, as well as maybe some new decorations. Tomorrow, as well as Tuesday and Wednesday, I'm working, but tomorrow is puppy class! Hooray! We've been waiting for this! I'll update after class and let you know how it goes. Thursday is turkey day, and decorating, and Friday, I'll be working on Emma's doggie bed. Hopefully, it'll be done soon!

Emma went on her first loooong car ride yesterday, and the poor puppy was in the car for about 9 hours with us! We drove out to western Mass. to pick up Mike's mom for the week, and had to take Emma with us. She was terrific for the whole ride, but when we got off the highway outside of Albany, the road is really curvy, and she ended up getting sick. She was fine after that, and she seemed to enjoy herself. She slept most of the way home, which was nice. :) I'm glad that she handled it well. We'll try it again next week, when we bring her home.

Alright, I'm going to go make breakfast, but I'll post more pics of Emma's first snow and car trip soon!

No comments: