Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another week went by...






And apprarently I suck at this game. Sorry that I haven't updated in a while...It's been pretty hectic! Since the last time I posted...


Emma went to the vet, Saturday the 4th. She got put on a handful of medications, and diagnosed with Coxsackie, but she seems to be all better now. We have been on two trips to PetSmart, (although I think we'd like Petco better). She did well both times, we went on consecutive weekends. We *seem* to be completely house broken, we haven't peed or pooped in the house, and we are very deliberately going to the door and making noise when we have to go out. We have also been taking her on nightly walks around the block. She's still little, so this is a mild pain in the butt, but we are getting better.

I had quilting class the last couple of Tuesdays. I have tonight off, which is probably good since I have to finish my top and buy fabric for the back. It's what's called a split rail quilt, and it seems to be going together fairly easily. I used all fall colored fabrics, so when it's done, i can still hang it up this year.


What else? Oh, Mike and I picked out our dining room table. That was fun! I wanted a pub height, and Mike didn't, so we had a little tiff in the first store. We went home for lunch, and went to a different store, where we found one that we fell in love with. It was delivered last Wednesday, and it looks great! I'll post pics later tonight.


Hmm, I made a delicious dilled pot roast Friday night, and also honey-ginger glazed carrots. I can email you either recipe. They were both yummy. My goal is to try 2-3 new recipes a week. this week is Thai food and pork goulash. I'll keep you posted on those.


Mike and I tried to go to the AppleFest this weekend. Now the AppleFest site is about 2 miles from the highway exit. Usually, it takes about minutes. This time, it took OVE AN HOUR. I can honestly say that it was not worth it, and both of us were so frusterated by the time that we got there, we quickly left.

Sunday, we ended up cleaning out the garage and flower beds in the front. Not the most fun task in the world, but it needed to get done.
Allright, I feel like I've made it up to you. I leave you with pictures of Emma, and Zeus...

No comments: